1) Christmas is the time of giving and sharing. It is the time of loving and forgiving and to feel the Joy and Happiness of being Loved & to be Loved. May this Christmas be a Joyous one as you ever had!! I love you and I always will.
2) Merry Christmas.
I hope that your Christmas would be enjoyable and may the essence of Christmas remains always with you. Take care.
3) May all you have a happy time on Christmas.
4) The year is just about to end and I am sending New year and Christmas greetings to all of you. This is a celebrating season and the Lord has been so good to me through out the year. I guess he has been good to you too. I want you and your family to join me in thanking God for his wonderful blessings upon us as both as an individual and as a family. so Christmas is not only a time of celebrating but also the time of reflection in my life.
Happy Christmas and the New year 2009, that is just ahead May you be blessed this season in Jesus Name.
5) May all have a happy time on Christmas each year. Merry Christmas!
6) May the miracle of Christmas fills your heart with warmth and love.
7) Christmas day is a time for love. It is a time for showing our affection to our loved ones. It is all about love.
8 ) Merry Christmas to my lovely family
Have a wonderful Christmas. May god bless our family.
I love you all.
Wish all living creatures a Happy X-mas and a Happy New Year! By the way I would like us to share a warm fellowship in all places. No creature should be undermined in the name of the Father. Just as animals need peace of mind, poeple and also trees need peace of mind. This is why I say, all creatures are waiting upon the Lord for their salvation. May God bless u all creatures in the whole world. In Jesus Name we pray Amen.
10) Merry Xmas!
May the grace of Our Mighty Father be with you all during this eve of Christmas. Have a blessed Christmas and a happy New Year.
God Loves You
11) Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Thanks for the love and support you give me. I thank God for making you part of me and for making us understand each other the way we do. Thanks for the baby we have. I love you so, so much.
12) Merry Christmas to my children Vicki and Craig & my grandchildren
May this new year give all of the things you rightly deserve. And may peace finally be yours.
13) Merry Christmas!
You know that you are so handsome and may God give you a lot of blessings.
14) I wish everybody a Merry Christmas! Xmas is the good time to link yourself with Christ. Bow your head up the mountain and you will feel the salvation of Christ. May the Holy Spirit be with you all the time.
15) May the Christ shower His choicest blessings on you and may you lead a very happy life.
Merry Christmas to You
16) May you have the best of Christmas this year and all your dreams come true.
17) May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and love.